We'll build your "story telling portrait". The wisdom you desire to share, along with our conversations together, will spark that creative moment. And in that creative moment, we will design a portrait that you will be proud to share with your kids, grandkids, friends and neighbors. As my gift of gratitude, you will receive a matted 7 x 10 inch print of the image I choose for the Holding the Bones project.
Your wisdom and image will be shared on social media, the Rebecca LaChance Art & Photography blog, andthe "Holding the Bones Facebook page."
you get for participating...
1. An artistic, professional "storytelling portrait". (And, giggles are sure to be encountered. I believe in having fun.) Girlfriends, daughters, etc., are encouraged to come and celebrate with you!
2. A matted 7 x 10 inch copy of the print chosen for the Holding The Bones project. A gift to you for participating.
3. You may purchase additional prints from the final edited image. See below
What is required to hold your shoot date
1. The completed and signed model release.
2. A scheduled and completed Skype interview prior to scheduling our photo-meeting!
3. A sitting fee of $150 may be required to hold your shoot date. Unfortunately, the only way to guarantee commitment to the shoot date is to charge a sitting/creative fee. Also, since I have committed this day to you...obviously, I can't take any other clients for that date.
If you choose to order additional prints, the sitting fee will be fully credited towards your purchase of a print. (Please note the starting price for matted printsfrom Rebecca LaChance Art & Photography is $195.00.)
(You are NOT required to purchase any thing to participate in this project. The print credit is NOT redeemable for cash.)
Drop me an email with your questions. I'll be thrilled to get back with you!